Green Soup of Health
Looks green, tastes green. Don't let that put you offf...
Write a review
- 1 x onion, chopped
- 2 x garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 x courgette, chopped
- 1 x leek, chopped
- 1 x small potato, peeled and diced
- 3 x blocks of frozen spinach
- 500ml vegetable stock
- Dried oregano
- Dried parsley
- 1 x rice cake
- Olive oil
- Slowly cook onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Add rest of the vegetables and slowly cook for a few minutes.
- And the stock, herbs and season to taste.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked through.
- Crumble in the rice cake and then blend until super smooth.
The Dairy Free Vegetarian http://www.dairyfreevegetarian.co.uk/