This is a quick and delicious pesto that is great on pasta dishes or even as a sauce on a pizza. It is quite spicy when raw but mellows out nicely when cooked.
Write a review
- 1 clove garlic
- 50g pine nuts
- A big bag of rocket leaves
- Olive oil
- Toast the pine nuts lightly in a dry pan. Leave to cool.
- In the meantime, put the rocket leaves in the food process and process until it forms a paste.
- Add the pine nuts and garlic and process until combined.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in a good glug of olive oil and salt to taste.
The Dairy Free Vegetarian http://www.dairyfreevegetarian.co.uk/