Shredded Squash, Kale and Tofu Stir Fry
This is a super easy dinner that is perfect for using up your leftovers. The squash and kale work really well, but chuck in anything else that needs using up in the fridge!
Write a review
- A bowlful of squash, shredded (best to stick it in the food processor for a minute)
- Half a bag of kale
- 1 red onion sliced
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 big red, finely chilli
- 1 pepper, sliced
- 1 pack of marinated tofu pieces
- Coriander to garnish
- Coconut oil for frying
For the sauce
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter (we used Meridian)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Stir fry onion and garlic and chilli in a bit of coconut oil, then add the other veg and continue to fry.
- Add to tofu near the end once the veg is nearly cooked. Add a few splashes of soy sauce to pan to taste.
- Meanwhile, for sauce simply mix all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- To serve, pile the veg on a plate and top with the sauce and some coriander to finish.
The Dairy Free Vegetarian http://www.dairyfreevegetarian.co.uk/